Topic: Encoding issue in iRedAdmin Pro statistic pages
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
It seems that the french characters like "é" and "è" are not displaying correctly in iRedAdmin Pro in the Received Mails and Sent Mails pages. See attached screenshot.
The postfix logs are displaying the correct characters. Is there a place where I can say which encoding to use ?