Topic: Problem work SOGo
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Debian 10 buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello everyone. I'm trying to update SOGo from 4.07 Debian installed from the repositories to version 5 of the nightly build (when installing the SOGo iRedmail was not installed). And I get errors when working with the EAS. I also can't add contacts to the address book. And when I switch to the calendar, I get the error http 501.
The SOGo logs contain the following:
When trying to add contacts:
NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:EOKeyValueQualifier(instance) does not recognize setValue: INFO:(null)
Who faced, help. I also installed sogo from deb packages. Soap packages were always installed.