Topic: Problem work SOGo

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Debian 10 buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hello everyone. I'm trying to update SOGo from 4.07 Debian installed from the repositories to version 5 of the nightly build (when installing the SOGo iRedmail was not installed). And I get errors when working with the EAS. I also can't add contacts to the address book. And when I switch to the calendar, I get the error http 501.
The SOGo logs contain the following:
When trying to add contacts:
NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException REASON:EOKeyValueQualifier(instance) does not recognize setValue: INFO:(null)
Who faced, help. I also installed sogo from deb packages. Soap packages were always installed.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem work SOGo

- Don't use the sogo packages offered by Debian official apt repository, i never got it working.
- What do you mean "when installing the SOGo iRedmail was not installed"? It's confused, sounds like your SOGo is running on a server without iRedMail.
- The sogo error is not clear, no idea what the problem is. Better double check your /etc/sogo/sogo.conf, make sure it's the one generated by iRedMail.