Topic: Upgrade 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 - missing expected files
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7 (in process of upgrading 0.9.6)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable instalelrs
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Following the 0.9.6 to 0.9.7 upgrade guide, my email server is missing the files /etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf and /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf. Will this affect the upgrade? How do I resolve if it does?