Topic: iRedMail Admin Panel doesn't appear showing "Page not Found 404"
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? how can I know?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Environment : test yet
iRedMail already installed. Using just SOGo & RocketChat.
Problem: SOGo can be access locally (https://localhost/SOGo/) but the iRedMail administrator panel (https://localhost/iredadmin/) always showing "oops Page not found 404".
All the configuration was checked but can't make it work.
Administration Panel Path seems to be correct in /etc/nginx/templates/iredadmin.tmpl
( alias /opt/www/iredadmin/static/$1; )
and in /opt/www/iredadmin/static/:
also in /var/www/html: (root directory)
mailchatclient (directory for mail integration with our product made in Laravel)
127.0.0.1 -- feb ......." GET /_timesync HTTP/1.1" 200 13 "https://localhost/iredadmin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv;85.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/85.
(it doesnt appear in the administrator panel request, but just sometimes:)
2021/02/03 14:49:04 [error] 16514=16514 *23 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connection to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: localhost, request "POST /sso HTTP/1.1", upstream "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9999", host: "localhost:8000", referrer: "https://localhost/"
I can't reinstall because there were integrations so if I do it may broke a lot of things already working (mail
By now, using local ssl certificate.
I was hanging my head against the wall over the last 2 weeks but can't find the root cause of it..
Please kindly help!, (pls see screenshot in atach)