Topic: Not being able to access webserver PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Server hosting: Vultr
- Web server domain: mail.zvejoargenu.com
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After running for three months letsencrypt certificate renewal through crontab seems to fail. After I catch an error on the server tried to renew certificates manually, which did work, but broken all the configuration. Now it's not possible to access OpenCube, as well as connect via mail client, such as Thunderbird. It passes check but isn't able to proceed. journalctl -xe doesn't show any particular problem. As or the certificate error, here is Nginx configuration.
Looking for help sincerely.