Topic: Increase attachment size
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1 PGSQL
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When a user tries to attach a file larger than 10 megs they get the message in the lower right corner of RoundCube which states "the uploaded file exceeds the maximum size of 10 MB". I found documentation on iRedMail.com on how to change mail attachment size and followed those instructions but I still cannot upload the file. What else can I do?