Topic: SOGo is a no-go on FreeBSD
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloaded installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 12.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Time to refresh my server after 5 years. Installed latest stable FreeBSD 12.2 on my test server. Currently use RoundCube, but wanted to try SOGo since documentation says both may be installed.
Install stops with: Port directory /usr/ports/www/sogo4 doesn't exist.
I checked my ports tree, and there are only sogo and sogo2. Looking at distinfo for sogo shows that this is SOGo-5.0.1.
To finish the install, I edited the config file and changed: export USE_SOGO='NO'