Topic: Mailing List Post
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
If mailing list has multiple Moderators and one of the Moderator sends mail to mailing list then approval mail send all Moderators which seems to be incorrect. Approval email should only to be forwarded to sender(Moderater) email id.
Also if member of mailing list reply back or sends email to the mailing list it will deliver to the Moderater inbox for approval, it should bounce to the sender(member who send email).
please advice on same.