Topic: Spam emails are quarantined even if the policy is disabled
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
today we have migrated the services from the old Iredmail server 0.9.6 to the new 1.3.2.
Databases were imported and updated according to the release notes.
We have seen that spam emails are quarantined even if the option is disabled on IredAdmin-PRO panel.
I attach screenshot of the panel and the query of the amavisd-> policy table. The user/domain has no policy in the table