Topic: Mailing List Issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
==> downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version
==> Debian Linux 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx)
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have two servers one contains iredmail 1.3.2 version and has mlmmjadmin-3.0.4 version and other server with iredmail version 0.9 and has mlmmjadmin-2.1 version.
In server which contains iredmail 0.9 version and mlmmjadmin-2.1 if subscribers has sent email to the mailing list it will bounce back with this error "Post to abc@domain name denied: subject" which is perfect and we want the same.
it has restriction only Moderators can send email to this list it works perfectly.
In the other server which contains iredmail 1.3.2 version and has mlmmjadmin-3.0.4 if subscribers has send email to the mailing list it will not bounce back and same email delivere to the all owners or Moderators for approval . We want that if subscribers has sent email to the mailing list it will bounce back with the error.
Please let us know what settings needs to do to resolve the issue into iredmail 1.3.2 version and has mlmmjadmin-3.0.4.
mailing list setting of the both server has been attached for ref.