Topic: iRedMail LDAP login erpnext

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloader
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,
I set up the nextcloud login against the OpenLDAP that shipped with iredmail. Now I would like to do the same thing with erpnext. However, I can't get it to work and don't know how to solve it.
I tried to follow the documentation for erpnext LDAP here: https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manu … ntegration
and also looked at https://discuss.erpnext.com/t/how-to-co … next/24532 since it seamed to have a similar issue. However, I can't get a log in. I have attached a screenshot of my current settings.
Thanks for any help.

Best,
Dominik

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 8.25.14 PM.png 251.44 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 8.25.22 PM.png 80.38 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail LDAP login erpnext

Any related error? If no error or useful info, then you may need to turn on debug mode in OpenLDAP and check what it queries and what the result is.

3 (edited by istaon 2021-05-26 03:22:15)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Any related error? If no error or useful info, then you may need to turn on debug mode in OpenLDAP and check what it queries and what the result is.

Hi Zhang,

I have attached the log file (debug mode -1) for 1,5 min. It seams a lot, but I didn't know what you need, so I got all.

Post's attachments

openldap1.log 626.32 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

openldap2.log 607.74 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

openldap3.log 629.28 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

openldap4.log 626.37 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I don't run NextCloud myself, so i'm not sure which data it's looking for. Better read it line by line to figure it out.