Topic: iRedMail LDAP login erpnext
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloader
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I set up the nextcloud login against the OpenLDAP that shipped with iredmail. Now I would like to do the same thing with erpnext. However, I can't get it to work and don't know how to solve it.
I tried to follow the documentation for erpnext LDAP here: https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manu … ntegration
and also looked at https://discuss.erpnext.com/t/how-to-co … next/24532 since it seamed to have a similar issue. However, I can't get a log in. I have attached a screenshot of my current settings.
Thanks for any help.