Topic: Enable "Relay without verifying local recipients" from command line
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes (4.5)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, currently I am stuck on an older iredmail version, where the button for "Relay without verifying local recipients" is greyed out/does not work.
I know the next update fixes it, but that system is old and will be shut down, so doing an OS upgrade + iredmail upgrade is not in any proportion to ticking a checkbox
can I set this option in the database manually?