Topic: Domain Alias not working for existing mailboxes
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10 (Buster)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): 4.8 (MySQL)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):NginX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i am issuing with the Domain Alias. I created a Domain @example.de, where i created many users with the script and some by myself. After that, i added the Domain Alias @demo.de for the @example.de Domain. Some mailboxes were created after adding Domain Alias.
The issue now is, that the Domain Alias works perfect for the users which were created after setting the Domain Alias. But for users which i created before setting the Domain Alias, it does not work.
Error says: <email@example.com>: host mail.demo.de[22.214.171.124] said: 550 5.1.1
<firstname.lastname@example.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown (in reply
to RCPT TO command)
I am looking forward to a solution.