Topic: New mailbox created after increasing user quota
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've encountered an issue where when I increase user quota, a new mailbox for that user created resulting user complained that their mailbox is empty.
I just want to know is this by design or a bug or some misconfiguration on my side. Looking forward for your answer.