Topic: iRedMail deletes mail attachment
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
0.9.9 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
I think is was MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a strange behavior of my mail-server and I need some help in how to find out what is going on.
Sometimes, it looks like it is always with the same sender, my attachments gets deleted and I only see a plain text of the mail in my inbox.
For example, the .ics file on calendar invites gets delete, when a specific person invites me but other invites work just fine.
My installation is dovecot, postfix, getmail, amavis, spamassassin and clamav.
I activatet log_level 5 for amavis, but there is no smoking gun in the logfiles.
=> I would be happy if somebody can give me a hint, where to look and maybe even some tips on how to increase logging so i can find the problem.
Thanks in advance.