Topic: one email sender for all users
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Good day. I really need your help, I'm very grateful in advance.
How to do the following: All senders must have the same "order@" mailing address. For example, a user with mail "mns@" wrote a letter to ***@gmail.com. But if this recipient replies to an incoming letter from "order@", then it should come to the user "mns@".
I can't figure out how to do it yet. (((