Topic: one email sender for all users

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Good day. I really need your help, I'm very grateful in advance.
How to do the following: All senders must have the same "order@" mailing address. For example, a user with mail "mns@" wrote a letter to ***@gmail.com. But if this recipient replies to an incoming letter from "order@", then it should come to the user "mns@".
I can't figure out how to do it yet. (((

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: one email sender for all users

I don't understand the request. sad

3 (edited by mak_nikki 2021-07-13 11:58:43)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I don't understand the request. sad

All users of the domain mail ***@test.com must send letters from the email address order@test.com. But if a customer replies to an email from order@test.com, the email should go to the right user.
Can be implemented via roundcube (see attachment). But with such a solution, the user's name mail is displayed in the service headers of the received letter from order@test.com. And we don't need it that way.
We want to depersonalize postal addresses.

I found this article. We need to configure the same:
When sending a message, postfix forms the sender's address automatically from the user account name and the value of its own domain (or the value of myorigin, if this parameter is set). Even if the mail client has set the From: header, this address gets into the service headers of the message and can be used by the recipient, which is not always desirable. The conversion of sender addresses to global addresses can be set in a table of the canonical type:

sender_canonical_maps = cdb: / etc. / postfix / sender_canonical
A similar recipient_canonical table and corresponding recipient_canonical_maps parameter can be used to translate destination addresses. Use the service postfix reload command to update the table changes.

Good afternoon.
All the same, I would like to hear from you advice on how to cope with this work.