Topic: Things not working (f2b, sieve)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Lately I have noticed some things not working. I checked Fail2Ban today and it says its running, but iptables and the DB have nothing banned (and normally I have constant things banned atleast through SSHD).
Another thing I noticed is that I cannot load sieve rules through Rainloop anymore, it says they cannot be loaded.
I am not sure what is going on, and the only thing is I can think it changed in the latest update. I looked at the Fail2Ban doc on the iredmail site and the banned_db.conf file was not in where it says to download it to, nor were the settings in the settings files to ban setup with banned_db. What can I do to see whats wrong?