Topic: SSL from Cloudflare
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is there a way to use or get an SSL certificate from Cloudflare instead of getting from Lets Encrypt?
I'm using a very powerful server, so I wanted to keep the email server and my sites on the same server.
I managed to install Iredmail and AAPanel on the same server, but between several attempts to make both work at the same time, Lets Encrypt blocked my server's domain.
Thanks in advance.