Topic: iredapd whitelist/blaclist python tool error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql/mariaDB 10.1.48
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Accidentally let my pro maintenance lapse so had to purhcase a new license to update to the latest version.
Have updated iredmail and iredadmin-pro several times over the last 3 years with no problems.
However when attempting to run the python wblist_admin.py scripts to do some checks on blacklist entries (I still find the text based utility to sometimes be more efficient than the web based interface when I need to check several accounts) I started getting the following error.
Command Ran: tools]# python wblist_admin.py --list --blacklist
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "wblist_admin.py", line 14, in <module>
from libs import utils, wblist
File "/opt/iRedAPD-5.0.2/tools/../libs/utils.py", line 771
def __bytes2str(b) -> str:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
I made sure to follow the upgrade instructions as normal, so all modules and packages are updated/upgraded.