Topic: iredapd whitelist/blaclist python tool error

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql/mariaDB 10.1.48
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Accidentally let my pro maintenance lapse so had to purhcase a new license to update to the latest version.

Have updated iredmail and iredadmin-pro several times over the last 3 years with no problems.

However when attempting to run the python wblist_admin.py scripts to do some checks on blacklist entries (I still find the text based utility to sometimes be more efficient than the web based interface when I need to check several accounts) I started getting the following error.

Command Ran: tools]# python wblist_admin.py --list --blacklist

Results:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wblist_admin.py", line 14, in <module>
    from libs import utils, wblist
  File "/opt/iRedAPD-5.0.2/tools/../libs/utils.py", line 771
    def __bytes2str(b) -> str:
                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I made sure to follow the upgrade instructions as normal, so all modules and packages are updated/upgraded.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iredapd whitelist/blaclist python tool error

Please run it with "python3", not "python" or "python2".
All Python applications are now running with Python 3.