Topic: Error records in dovecot logs
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
While examining the dovecot logs, I encountered the errors in the attached file. I have this error message constantly.
Also, dovecot -n output is in the attached file.
When I enter the "doveadm quota recalc -u email@example.com" command, I get the following error.
doveadm(firstname.lastname@example.org): Error: dict-client: server returned failure: 1630064176 (reply took 0.058 secs)
doveadm(email@example.com): Error: last_login_dict: Failed to write value for user firstname.lastname@example.org
I did some research but couldn't find anything. There is no problem with the mail server operation.
But will this cause me problems in the future? Can you help me find the cause?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.