Topic: Sogo not showing mailbox - Active directory enabled
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP -> Active Directory
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Ive just setup iRedMail and followed the guide to integrate the authentication to MS Active Directory. This all works. All check in the guide were ok, and I can login to SOGo with my test user. BUT, I only see the Personal Address Bok, Subscriptions and Global Address Book in the left menu. No Mail or Calendar.
Email does get delivered and I can see them in the /var/vmail/vmail1/xxxxs.xxx/testuser/Maildir/new folder.
Anyone any idea?