Topic: Cant access "always_bcc" mailbox
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian (10)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): OPENLDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a problem with mailbox used for dublicate ALL of our mails (with always_bcc = firstname.lastname@example.org command). This mailbox now contains more than 300 000 mails..and i cant open it! Its just a white screen in both sogo and roundcube.
How can I have access, if i need to find some "lost" mail?