Topic: Cant access "always_bcc" mailbox

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian (10)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): OPENLDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I have a problem with mailbox used for dublicate ALL of our mails (with always_bcc = backup@name.ru command). This mailbox now contains more than 300 000 mails..and i cant open it! Its just a white screen in both sogo and roundcube.

How can I have access, if i need to find some "lost" mail?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cant access "always_bcc" mailbox

Can you login at the command line as the backup@name.ru user? 
Assuming so, then you could use something like mail or mailx to read the mailbox.
My guess is that sogo and roundcube are having trouble loading the contents of that size mailbox to display, or the time it takes to open and read those items is longer than you have been willing to wait.

man mail or man mailx will get you going, I think smile
Good luck!

Re: Cant access "always_bcc" mailbox

Too many messages in a single IMAP folder will cause Dovecot spends too much time to load them, then eventually costs (PHP/Nginx) timed out (defaults to 60 seconds).

By the way, is this your post?
https://www.mail-archive.com/dovecot@do … 85012.html