Topic: can't login into iredadmin after iRedAdmin 4.9 upgrade
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just upgraded to 4.9 (from 4.4)
Before installing iredAdmin-pro 4.9 i ran all upgrades (from 1.3.1 to 1.4.2 of iredmail).
Doing those installations i got number of problems but I was able to solve them.
The problems were all related to iredmail failing to install python modules.
Just looking at the errors i could tell which python module it was looking for and install it manually.
As i ran the 4.9 installer i immediately notice something weird, it was installing py27 packages, maybe it was supposed to, but i don't think so.
Anyway, now when i try login into the /iredadmin interface it doesn't accept the password and gives me an error as wrong password, but that's not the issue, something else is wrong.
Probably it is simply missing a py module or a py27 module is being used but to working....
How can i debug?