Topic: Global, for a domain, enabling MS office files receiving
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu server 20.04.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
Dear Sirs, first of all I wish to all of you for a great year 2022.
I currently I have iRedMail 1.4.2 installed at my Ubuntu server 20.04.3 and mostly I access the emails using Roundcube Webmail that currently is at version 1.4.13. I saw that by default amavisd blocking MS office files so, can I enable banned_rulenames="ALLOW_MS_OFFICE" for all domains emails ex if the domain is exambledomain.com to enable it for all email users of this domain ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.