Topic: best practice ONE server node to multible nodes
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello dears ,, I hope someone can help me with best practice .
I have iRedMail mail system with more than 14000 mailbox accounts and 136 domains . !
Disk space around 13 Tera for all domains .
I know it a big problem becuse single point of failure issue ,
in your opinion what is best practices and scenarios to divde ONE server node to multible nodes with HA if possible .
Thanks very mach in advance .
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.