Topic: 503 Error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.5.1 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I recently spun up an iRedMail instance and I everything is working as expected. However I can not access RoundCube Webmail from outside my network. If I access it via local IP then it works as you would think. However when I try to access it from a URL I assigned it from my domain I get a 503.
I run multiple services so I use Apache2 to act as a Virtualhost reverse proxy. I set up a virtualhost in my Apache2 VM and pointed it at iRedMail assigned it a Let's Encrypt cert and nothing.
I've tried commenting out SSL in Nginx and it breaks everything. I tried to remove the cert the install gave me and it also breaks everything.
Thanks for your time.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.