Topic: iRedMail 1.5.1 dpkg install error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Sequence of events:
Fresh Ubuntu 20.04.3 Focal Fossa server edition.
X2go repository added.
Installed all available 20.04.3 updates.
X2go server installed.
iRedMail 1.5.1 install from github downloadable installer.
Installed iRedMail w/MariaDB, Nginx.
I am building a home mail server to collect notification emails from my networking devices (Cisco switch, Sophos UTM, etc.) and ran into an installation error that appears to be related to dpkg. Not sure why this would be happening on a freshly created/up to date virgin system.
Has anyone else run into this?
Terminal output attached...
[edit: sorry, don't know why it attached the same file twice...]
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.