1 (edited by m.krzaczek 2022-03-08 22:40:02)

Topic: disabling domain in ldap

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0,6,64- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello
I moved my few  accounts (the whole one virtual domain)  to Office365 service. On my old serwer I still keep this virtual domain because i want that users can read historical mails. The problem is when moved users send emails to my old server - to some other virtual domains located in LDAP. Then server recognise emails as local and "policy rejects" " because ": "Policy rejection not logged in"
I know - deleting domain from ldap resolves the problem, but i want to keep mails and account for same time.

Please, any idea, how to send email to other virtual domain on this server?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: disabling domain in ldap

There's no easy solution. How about this:

Run "imapsync" to transfer existing emails from iRedMail to Office365, so that users can read their old emails in Office365 directly.