Topic: Second mail account can't send emails using Thunderbird
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
-iRedMail version 1.5.2
-Deployed using wget command on Ubuntu Server, 20.04
-Store mail accounts in MySQL
-Web server NGINX
-I don't have the pro version.
I need some help please regarding sending e-mails.
I have installed everything, now I have the first account generated firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this mail account, I can send and receive and everything goes well.
I have generated a second account like email@example.com (this is on the same domain like the first, it is not a different domain).
With this second mail account, I can't send emails using Thunderbird. Using my second email account, I can send emails only if I go to the web page and use RoundCube and I can go to the web page only when I am on the local network because I allready have a port forward to port 443 to another web server.
I am not interested in using web page RoundCube to send emails, I want to use just Thunderbird.
Using my main account, firstname.lastname@example.org I can send email without problems using Thunderbird.
Can somebody please help me?
Looking forward for your answers.
Thanks in advance.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.