Topic: Databases required for migration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1 and 10.5.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7 to Rocky 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache to NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm opening a new topic since the other one started as dropping a database and then diverged into migration.
Here's the last update with the question about migrating from and old to new server:
I've been digging through the databases, and other than pulling the domains from iredapd.greylisting_whitelist_domains I think I might not need the other databases brought over. It looks like the roundcubemail database will be repopulated as accounts are accessed from it and I don't think I'd miss the tracking information from the iredadmin database.
If this is true (can someone confirm?) all I really need is the vmail database and /var/vmail/vmail1 and ignore the Migration document notes to pull in the other databases.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.