Topic: Alias forward wildcard
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Rocky 8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, is there a way to create an email alias that forward to the entire domain?
For example, create in the vmail/alias table, the alias email@example.com, and when sending to the address firstname.lastname@example.org it send to all accounts @domain.com (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.)?
On the vmail/forwardings table, I have already tried records with @domain.com, *@domain.com, .@domain.com, .domain.com. %@domain.com, %domain.com and domain.com, but nothing works.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.