Topic: Password Policy not working
Topic: Password policy not working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have configured Password policy for 9 characters, but in my test user acc i can set any pasword. Even 12345?
After creating policy i have tried to restart service and whole system. But the same problem. I created new test ACC but the same problem?
Wat did i miss?
admin pro.png, 50.04 kb, 665 x 645
admin pro.png 50.04 kb, file has never been downloaded.
ubuntu.png, 7.77 kb, 677 x 108
ubuntu.png 7.77 kb, file has never been downloaded.
Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.
Report Spam Reply Quick quote
Re: Password policy not working
i guess you are logged in as global admin, so you can set any password what you want, which is intended
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.