Topic: special character password restrictions in iRedAdmin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2022082201
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
when using iRedAdmin 1.8 (MySQL), is there any way to adjust password restrictions for email user accounts to NOT require special characters?
i found your doc to adjust this in iredadmin pro but that doesn't seem to work for me (or apply to open source iredadmin).
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.