1 (edited by rrsargent 2022-09-14 03:36:54)

Topic: Newbie Questions

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2022082201
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Stream release 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I'm demoing iRedMail & iRedAdmin-Pro and have a few questions. Hopefully not too redundant to any ongoing discussion:

1. Can I add RoundCube plugins? I noticed there's no composer.phar, so I installed it, but my plugin installs keep failing.

2. I would like to enable Mailbox sharing (Sharing IMAP folder with other users) and the instructions say to modify dovecot.conf, but that is an Ansible managed file. What should I do in this case?

3. Same question regarding Public Folders.

Thanks in advance. *Edit: ANY answers out there?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Newbie Questions

rrsargent wrote:

1. Can I add RoundCube plugins? I noticed there's no composer.phar, so I installed it, but my plugin installs keep failing.

Sure. Download the plugin and copy to /opt/www/roundcubemail/plugins/, generate plugin config file, set correct owner/group/permission.

rrsargent wrote:

2. I would like to enable Mailbox sharing (Sharing IMAP folder with other users) and the instructions say to modify dovecot.conf, but that is an Ansible managed file. What should I do in this case?

Add your custom settings in /opt/iredmail/custom/dovecot/conf-enabled/*.conf (add a new file with name ends with ".conf").