Topic: Newbie Questions
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2022082201
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Stream release 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm demoing iRedMail & iRedAdmin-Pro and have a few questions. Hopefully not too redundant to any ongoing discussion:
1. Can I add RoundCube plugins? I noticed there's no composer.phar, so I installed it, but my plugin installs keep failing.
2. I would like to enable Mailbox sharing (Sharing IMAP folder with other users) and the instructions say to modify dovecot.conf, but that is an Ansible managed file. What should I do in this case?
3. Same question regarding Public Folders.
Thanks in advance. *Edit: ANY answers out there?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.