Topic: Cannot log into Roundcube 1.6.0
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Just finished upgrading iremail and ireadmin to the latest versions.
Thought I would also upgrade RoundCube to 1.6.0 ( currently on 1.5.3).
But after the upgrade and fixing the line for "$config["auto_create_user"] = true;" it still will not allow me to log in., reverted back to 1.5.3 and all is working again.
Any help will be appreciated.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.