Topic: Can I have alert quota on domain ?

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?  downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 11.4.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hello,
I am a new user of iRedMail and I would like to know if it's possible to have an alert on the domain quota. I know there is one for users.

Also I didn't find were is store the information for the quota alert on users. Can you tell me where it is ? I think I will need to add some information on the mail that users will receive.

Regards,

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can I have alert quota on domain ?

supporttimaca wrote:

alert on the domain quota

Excuse me, what's "alert on the domain quota"?

You can view all domains' quota usage on "Domains and Accounts" page.

Re: Can I have alert quota on domain ?

Hello,
Sorry for my bad english and explanations.

I want to know if it's possible to receive an email when the storage exceed 80% of use, for all accounts but also on domains.
For exemple :
I have a domain "domain1.com" with quota set at 500Go.
I have one account "user1@domain1.com" with quota set at 10Go.

As an administrator I want to be alerted by email when the space used on accounts exceed 80%. In my exemple when the account "user1@domain1.com" use 8Go/10Go.
And I also want to be alerted by email when the space used by a domain exceed 80%. In my exemple when the domain "domain1.com" use 400Go/500Go.

Is it possible ?

Regards