Topic: Can I have alert quota on domain ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 11.4.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am a new user of iRedMail and I would like to know if it's possible to have an alert on the domain quota. I know there is one for users.
Also I didn't find were is store the information for the quota alert on users. Can you tell me where it is ? I think I will need to add some information on the mail that users will receive.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.