Topic: Send e-mails to everyone

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Linux Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi
I need to create something like an alias / newsgroup in the form of all@xxxx.com.
After sending the message to the above @ address, everyone in the given domain receives it.
This can be done via an alias or newsgroup, but this has a serious downside. Each time you have to add a newly created user to this group or an alias, which I would try to avoid - someone can always forget to enter the newly created account.
Anyone have an idea how to do it or automate it?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Send e-mails to everyone

You can find option "Default mailing list(s) of new user" in domain profile, then all newly created mail user will be assigned to the selected mailing list(s). smile

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You can find option "Default mailing list(s) of new user" in domain profile, then all newly created mail user will be assigned to the selected mailing list(s). smile

Cool ... smile
But I don't see such a position - maybe some hint where to look for it?
I have looked through everything in the domain profile and there is no default mailinglist anywhere

All clear.
When the language of the interface is set to "Polish" for the administrator account, the tab Advanced - is not displayed.
Change the language to English - advanced tab appeared.
This is a bug - please fix!

When set language to Polish, "Advanced" should be translated to "Zaawansowane", right?
iRedAdmin-Pro Polish translation seems correct? Or the page is too narrow and cannot display it?

Yes - it should translate to "Advanced". Regarding the page width - I'll check it

Unfortunately, with the Polish translation, there is no "Advanced" item. It is also not dependent on the width of the screen window.

Interesting, i can see "Advanced" (Zaawansowane) tab:
https://imgur.com/a/xo9wUiv

https://imgur.com/a/9mGc7vW