Topic: Send e-mails to everyone
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to create something like an alias / newsgroup in the form of email@example.com.
After sending the message to the above @ address, everyone in the given domain receives it.
This can be done via an alias or newsgroup, but this has a serious downside. Each time you have to add a newly created user to this group or an alias, which I would try to avoid - someone can always forget to enter the newly created account.
Anyone have an idea how to do it or automate it?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.