Topic: SOGo blank page after login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.1 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Updated SOGo yesterday and now when a user logs in they just get a white page. I have rebooted server but that did not resolve.
Do not see any errors in the sogo.log.
Nginx log has error: 2022/11/08 09:07:17 [error] 794#794: *578 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 68.1.***.**, server: _, request: "GET /SOGoemail@example.com/Mail/0/view HTTP/2.0", upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/so/*****@ku … ail/0/view", host: "mail.kumpeapps.com", referrer: "https://mail.kumpeapps.com/SOGo/so/**** … /Mail/view"
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.