Topic: Question about upgrading iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Newbie here....when upgrading, I understand that it must be incremental from one version to the very next. Curious if I can update the specific packages to the most recent or if I need to update to the version listed in the notes?
For example: The Upgrade notes for iRedMail from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 say to:
Upgrade netdata to the latest stable release (1.31.0)
When I goto the netdata GitHub page the latest stable is 1.36.1...I'm assuming I shouldn't upgrade to that version and just the version listed in the iRedMail notes (1.31.0) but I just wanted to check.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.