Topic: Cannot Send Email Only Receive
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with:
wget github 1.6.0.tar.gz
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MariaDB):
- Web server (Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[18.104.22.168]:25, delay=0.9, delays=0.01/0.01/0.29/0.59, dsn=5.7.26, status=bounced (host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[22.214.171.124] said: 550-5.7.26 This message does not pass authentication checks>
MX = mydomain.com
MX = mail.mydomain.com
A = Domain IP
A = Mail IP server
TXT = "v=spf1 ip4:Domain IP include:mail.mydomain.com ~all"
HTTPS is setup via letsencrpt and resolves fine in web browers and via nslookup
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.