Topic: LDAP ShadowAlias
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Bullseye
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Recipient address rejected: User unknown (in
reply to RCPT command)
LDAP shadowalias setup as per "LDAP backend: Manage per-user alias addresses" - but it doesn't work; just get the error above. Rebooted in case it a case of something not loaded, but no joy. There's obviously a step missing that's undocumented ...
Oh and doing a forum search for 'alias' doesn't work .. just results in a blank screen .. an enforced wait for 30 sec, followed by another blank screen - so if the answer to the above is somewhere in the forums, I can't find it ...
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.