Topic: Forwardings are not restored from iredadmins-DB backup
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.6.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i needed to restore my server from backups which worked fine so far, like described in Backup and restore. Only thing seems to be missing are the users forwardings, set in iRedAdmin(-Pro) before. In which table should they be located in the iredadmin database? Can anyone confirm that, or did i miss something?
Thanks in advance.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.